Due to the current lockdown, the delivery times will be longer than usual with an average delivery time of 10-14 days.
We're extremely sorry for the inconvenience and are working hard to rectify the situation as soon as possible. In the meanwhile, you can also order our products on Amazon for shorter delivery times.
It's a tough period for all of us. We are closely monitoring the situation and have taken some hard measures for the safety of our team. These include:
- All of us, except the key warehouse personnel, are working from home.
- Our warehouse team has been strictly following certain guidelines to ensure a safe environment for all involved. These include:
- Mandatory wearing of masks and gloves during their entire shift
- Mandatory washing of hands after every hour
- Maintaining a minimum distance of at least 2m amongst each other
- Regular temperature screening for all our warehouse and logistics personnel
- Instructions to refrain from any kind of travel outside our immediate vicinities
- Regular disinfection of our entire workplace at the end of every day.
- Additionally, all our delivery partners have set up these processes within their organisations. The delivery personnel have been equipped with hand sanitisers to ensure their and others' safety.
For the safety of our customers and staff, we encourage you to pay through online methods and help curb the spread of COVID-19.
Due to the current lockdown, the delivery times will be longer than usual. As the situation varies a lot from place to place, we may also not be able to delivery to certain pincodes. However, rest assured, we'll inform you in advance and issue a complete refund in case any payment has been made for these order items.
We also remain live on various marketplaces. You can also try and make your purchase on one of these websites based on whether they are able to deliver goods to your location: