XXXL Pads (Azah Ultra-Absorbent Night Pads )
Azah XXXL Pads
Do you experience extra-heavy flow, making your difficult days even more stressful? It is time to switch to Azah Ultra-Absorbent Night Pads!
The key features of the Azah XXXL pads are:
- Use XXXL pads for no-leak worry.
- The Azah extra-long sanitary pads are perfect for heavy-flow days.
- The ultra-absorbent technique of XXXL pads will keep you dry all night.
- Azah pads are extra long and extra wide for all-around coverage.
- Azah XXXL pads are hypoallergenic and certified for skin safety.
- Made from organic cotton material for a 100% rash-free experience.
Advantages of Using Azah XXXL Pads
No more tossing and turning through the night. With the comfort of Azah Ultra-Absorbent Night Pads, the XXXL pads will tactfully capture the ‘extra-heavy flow’ through the night.
Benefits of XXXL Pads
Listed below are some proven benefits of Azah Ultra-Absorbent Night Pads
- All-Night Protection - With Azah Ultra-Absorbent Night Pads you no longer worry about leaks and stains. Say goodbye to sleepless period nights as you enjoy 100% leak protection with ultra-absorbent, extra-long night pads.
- Extra Long and Wide Wings - The Azah XXXL Pads Organic Cotton Sanitary Pads for Heavy Flow feature the perfect extra long with wide wings design. It is 420 mm in length and comes with an absorption capacity of 40 ml, ideal for managing heavy flow.
- All-Around Protection - The extra-long length and width of the pad ensures maximum coverage and protection from leaks both at the front and back ends. Moreover, the wide wing design incorporates secure wings that wrap around underwear for enhanced side-to-side leakage protection. Its ultra-absorbency makes it 5 times more effective than a regular sanitary pad.
Why Use Night Pads
While sanitary pads are an absolute must for period hygiene, choosing the right pad can maximize its benefits. Here are some notable reasons why Azah Ultra-Absorbent Night Pads stand apart from other regular sanitary products:
- Organic Cotton Material - The Azah sanitary napkins are made from 100% organic cotton and non-woven material. Made from multiple layers of super-absorbent sheets, the XXXL pads are super soft for added comfort.
- Skin Friendly - Azah Ultra-Absorbent Night Pads are India’s first MADE SAFE-certified sanitary napkins. They are hypoallergenic and skin safe as they are free from any chemical and harmful toxins like chlorine, dioxins, and artificial fragrances. This ensures a 100% rash-free period experience.
- Odor Free - The Azah XXXL Pads Organic Cotton Sanitary Pads for Heavy Flow are specially designed to remain odor-free throughout their use. Its high-quality absorbent materials are set together as breathable layers that allow air to pass freely. This minimizes the growth of odor-causing bacteria. The breathable top layer further ensures an absolutely dry feel throughout which minimizes bacterial growth.
Who Can Use Azah XXXL Pads
Here’s a list of groups who can use Azah Ultra-Absorbent Night Pads:
- All-Night Comfort - Azah Ultra-Absorbent Night Pads are specifically designed for all-around comfort on period nights. The XXXL pads ensure enhanced protection and period comfort for a comfortable sleep and a happy morning-after.
- Women With Heavy Period Flow - The XXXL pads are specifically designed for use during heavy flow days. With its 40 ml absorption capacity, it is 5 times more effective than a regular sanitary pad. Therefore, it is best suited for women who experience heavy flow days.
- Long Travel Days - Working women or those traveling for extended hours during period days can use Azah Ultra-Absorbent Night Pads for enhanced protection and safety from leaks and stains. The extra-long and wide design provides all-around protection.
Women With Sensitive Skin - The area down there is sensitive. Moisture trapping with use of regular plastic-lined sanitary napkins increases the risk of rashes and infections. Using sanitary pads made from 100% organic cotton material protects the sensitive area. The Azah sanitary pads are hypoallergenic and skin safe.
- After Delivery Use - Azah Ultra-Absorbent Night Pads are the perfect ones for post-delivery use when the flow is heavy. Also, its soft-cotton material provides comfort and cushioning to the area. The absolutely dry feel also keeps the area around the stitches dry.